October 3, 2007

Proof


Lindy,

This picture reminds me of how grateful I am that you are here. You are such a tiny, sweet miracle. You are proof that God exists and evidence of His love and tenderness. When I look at your precious face, I am reminded of how very blessed I am. Please always remember that you are living proof that prayer works and that God is faithful. This picture is my favorite today for many reasons. Maybe it's because there were days that I didn't even know if I would ever hold you. Or because even the best doctors had doubts... But your little life has taught me not to rely on man's wisdom, but on God's power! I am so thankful for that. What a wonderful testimony you are of God's sweet surprises!

He answered our prayer-with you, Lindy Claire!


6 comments:

Kristin Mosura said...

ok, so you completely have me in tears.. now i know how people feel somedays when they read my blog.

you blessed me with the opportunity to meet your babies and to photograph them, you have blessed me again today... thank you

km

Anonymous said...

That is the sweetest picture I have ever seen. Both of you are beautiful! God is so good.
Shannon Brooks

Renwick said...

Lori,
I have to agree with Shannon. That is the sweetest picture. That brought tears in my eyes and my friend I work with. Those babies are living proof that God is a miracle worker. I can't wait to see more pictures of the family. Kristi does a good job taking pictures.

Our Family said...

BEAUTIFUL!! What a great thing to have a picture like that. I am so glad Little Lanie is growing stronger. -Amy

carozza said...

oh my gosh! how beautiful is that picture. It makes me want to cry! what a miracle!

erin elizabeth said...

Ok, I am so crying at work! I love that your family can be a testament of how faithful God is! His miracles happen in this day too! God's beautiful beautiful children!!!!