September 19, 2007

I'd forgotten!

I have quickly remembered what it is like to have a newborn in the house!! No one sleeps... Lanie being at home has been wonderful. I love having her right there to cuddle and look at-all night and day! She's such a sweet baby. Molly is having so much fun being a big sister. She LOVES holding Lanie and helping me change diapers and give baths. Dr. Whitton says that Lindy will be home sometime next week-Tuesday at the earliest! I'll be so excited to finally have everyone home! What will TWO newborns and a three year old at home be like?! :)

3 comments:

Our Family said...

The babies are BEAUTIFUL!! Those pictures are unbelievable. I'm so glad both will be home soon and before their due date. Way to go Lanie and Lindy!!

Renwick said...

Lori,
I am so happy to hear Lanie is home and Lindy will be home soon. When things get settled I have to come see the family. I know Molly is so excited to be a BIG Sister. She will be a big help. I love the pictures they are just precious. They are just so cute. I keep looking at them and saying how cute they are. :)

The Walkers said...

Congratulations!!! I'm sure that you are enjoying every second! Please post a family picture of all 5 of you the day Lindy comes home!