November 27, 2008

Witches, Cats and Turkeys?! Oh My!!!










Happy Halloween and Thanksgiving! It's been a long time since I've blogged. You wouldn't believe what working and having three small kids will do to you! I have told many people that getting out the door in the morning is like an episode of The Amazing Race...so blogging has been nearly impossible!! But hopefully with the holidays here, I'll get back on track! Here are some pictures of Halloween. I thought I should go ahead and post them since Santa's almost here!! Enjoy!
P.S. Both babies are walking now and are into EVERYTHING!

6 comments:

The Tylers said...

Hey Lori-
I enjoy reading your blog and totally understand about working and taking care of children-although I don't have 3 of them yet! Hope you all had a wonderful Thanksgiving and I will be checking back on you.
Suzanne Tyler

elaine said...

oh, i love it! they are so cute and so big...growing way too fast! molly could not look more like you, and the girls like kyle...maybe someday i'll have a child that looks like me;)

The Walkers said...

Your girls are SO CUTE and I am faithfully checking for new updates when you have time! Enjoy your long Thanksgiving weekend with the fam!

erin elizabeth said...

I'm so glad your back!! I love the pics of your beautiful girls! Hope you guys had a great Thanksgiving and I wish I could be a fly on the wall Christmas morning at your house!

Renwick said...

Lori,
They are precious girls. Hope you had a wonderful Thanksgiving break.

Rebecca (Sam's wife) said...

your girls are getting so big! So cute! I faithfully check for updates when you have time too! I can't believe they are walking already! my little girl is 3 months and am not rushing her one bit! this time is definitely precious!