May 22, 2008

Welcome, Summer!

Today is the official first day of summer vacation! Just to let you know what I am in store for this summer, I'd like to show you how today started. I needed to get ready early because I knew I would have all the kids by myself for most of the day. Molly got up early and watched me do my makeup. She knows what things she can't touch, so I don't have to watch her too closely. Things got a little crazy around 6:30 when Kyle had to get in the shower. Lanie crawled in and Kyle put Lindy in the exersaucer. So we were all in the bathroom together. I started drying my hair and Molly was applying eyeshadow (under her eyes). She grabbed a tube of lipstick and put some on her lips. Of course, she was out of the lines! It was pretty cute and I thought-okay, just let it go. It will come off. The main goal was to be READY before Kyle left the house! So as I'm drying my hair, I am keeping an eye on Lanie who is getting into everything and performing like a clown for Lindy who decides she really wants to be out of the exersaucer... Every now and then I would look at Molly and she was so still and just playing in the makeup. Then she turns around....



Welcome, Summer!!!

3 comments:

Kristin Mosura said...

Haha!
GO MOLLY GO! Make life interesting for your MOM! Mrs. Kristin said you could :)

The Walkers said...

Wow! That is some lipstick! Let's hope it wasn't your new favorite shade you just got at Sephoria or anything! I can't wait for dress up time with Sydney, but maybe I'll appreciate that she isn't into makeup- yet!!

Anonymous said...

That is too funny! I miss ya'll! Love,
Mal