April 4, 2008

Fun at the Zoo






...and no, I'm not talking about our house!!!

Last weekend we took Molly to the zoo. I don't know if she had more fun or if we did! Here are some pictures. Notice the knot on her head in the last picture. After the tigers, she got a little excited and tripped and fell on the concrete. We heard a crack and thought it was one of her teeth but it was actually her head! Poor baby! Since then, she fell again on Monday at school running and put another (bigger) knot on the other side of her forehead, she and a friend collided and she has a smaller bump on her cheek bone, and today they called me AGAIN to tell me she fell and now has a bruise right in the middle of her forehead. She is living up to her name...Molly Grace!

5 comments:

Anonymous said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.
Kristin Mosura said...

We LOVE the Tyler Zoo!!! Glad she is ok.... :)km

Anonymous said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.
Anonymous said...

Lori, Your daughters are too cute:) I love the baby's headband. Do you mind me asking where you got it? I would love to buy one for Isabella.

The Machen Family said...

Corrin,
I got them at Toy Fair. You can get them from www.weeones.com. The headbands are called Add A Bow. You have to get the bow separately! Hope that helps-