February 22, 2008

Wanted: SLEEP


You can imagine how little adult conversation goes on at our house...
But the other night Kyle and I got to talk. I don't remember how it got started, but we were trying to figure out what songs would be on the soundtracks of our lives. He made me laugh really hard when he said that on his soundtrack for this stage of his life would be the Caillou theme song! Since we talked I have been trying to decide on the song that best fits my life right now... Is there a song about the woman who lived in the shoe? Some days I feel like her. I would have to say that for this week it would be "Oh What a Night". Babies have been up at night-taking turns. The dark circles prove it! So...if you had a soundtrack for your life, what songs would be on it?

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Up until last week, I could totally feel your pain...well, minus one child.(; The circles under my eyes have yet to clear up, but I'm a little more rested this week. Children are such a blessing, but parenting is not for sissies. God must know you have thicker skin than the rest of us. Off the top of my head, my life song is The Great Adventure--I live with Jason Luce....(:

Whitney said...

lori!
your pictures made me smile, and some of them made me laugh! i can tell Molly is a funny one... mom and i went through your picts last night. hope you and your sweet family are having a more restful week! whit

sara said...

Lori, This is Sara Bridges Recktenwald and I read your blog often. I teared up when I read Lanie and Lindy's story. I hadn't heard all the details before. Wow! Praise God!
Sara