February 29, 2008

7 months old!




I can't believe the babies are already 7 months old! They are changing so much everyday. It looks like Lanie will be getting two teeth soon. She is scooting all over the place. Lindy is still mastering the rolling from back to tummy. It won't be long! They are both enjoying their food. They love sweet potatoes! Last time they were weighed, Lindy was 13 pounds and Lanie was 17. There is usually about a 3-4 pound difference between them. They will be getting the last RSV vaccine soon and we'll be getting them out more. I feel like we've had them in hiding since they came home. I can't wait to show them off!!!

2 comments:

Renwick said...

Lori,
They are to precious. I love the pictures. I know you are enjoying being home with them.

Rebecca (Sam's wife) said...

they are so cute!!