January 10, 2008

Happy New Year!

Happy New Year! I have decided that it is one of my resolutions to do a post once a week. Not much has happened since the last time I posted. Molly and Kyle went back to school Monday after the long Christmas break. Having three at home was crazy at times to say the least...but I sure do miss Molly a lot during the day now. Lanie and Lindy have changed so much in the past two weeks. They are both smiling and laughing all the time. They spend a lot of time during the day "talking" to whatever is around. They have both found their hands and love chewing on them! I really think Lanie will be rolling over by next week. It's taking Lindy a little longer to build up her neck muscles so she really hates tummy time everyday--but she's trying so hard! Molly has been completely into her new toys. She names just about every Barbie and baby doll Molly Grace Machen (well, the ones that she says are cool). 2008 has been pretty uneventful so far. That's not a bad thing! I think 2007 was stressful enough for all of us. Still, we are so thankful for all of our many blessings. We pray that your families will have a blessed year with tons of joy!

No comments: