December 9, 2007

My baby wants a BARBIE!



Okay-we've officially crossed over from babyhood... Molly is asking Santa for some Barbies this year. I am having a hard time with it. Mostly because I have SEEN the Barbies they are producing! Let's hope Santa can find some with LOTS of clothes on! Yes, I am THAT mother :) I just can't believe how big she is. It seems like just yesterday she was a tiny baby and now she wants a bike and a pink helmet and BARBIES!!! I would give anything for the bricks I could use to put on her head to stop her from getting big.

Here she is visiting with Santa-she loves him SO much!!

3 comments:

Our Family said...

Lori,
She is BEAUTIFUL!! And she looks so big. We're going to see Santa this week. I don't think Carter will do as well. I'm expecting kicking and screaming! The twins latest pics were great too. I LOVE the bow. -Amy

erin elizabeth said...

Precious pictures! I love Santa too he always brings me something great. Lori your children are absolutly precious! Hope you guys have a great Christmas!!!

Renwick said...

Lori,

Molly is getting so big and when you find those bricks let me know. I need to put some on my girls. :)