August 17, 2007

Best Day EVER!!




Today I got to hold BOTH babies at the same time! It was neat to get to see them up close together. They REALLY do look just alike. I am happy to report that Lindy is getting some cheeks on her face and Lanie is getting some cheeks somewhere else! :) They are doing so well. They were hungry when I got to the hospital and Lindy was really fussy and sticking her hands in her mouth. While I was holding her, she sucked on her paci the whole time. Lanie was acting like her usual self...hands and arms all over the place. She was also sucking on her paci pretty hard too! They said it won't be long until they are eating from a bottle if they keep sucking as well as they are! I will have to fight the urge to spend the night at the hospital so I can feed them when that happens!!! They are just precious. The doctors and nurses seem happy with their progress. We are so very thankful everyday for these little ones and pray they continue to do well. Of course, we still covet your prayers. Know that they are working! God has been so amazing and gracious. We are so proud to parent these little miracles and can't wait to see what He has in store for all 3 of our baby girls!

5 comments:

Erin said...

Lori, I was so happy to talk to you today. I miss you! I am so grateful that the girls are doing so well. Call me as much as you need to. I love you very much!
xoxo
Erin

erin elizabeth said...

Lori your girls are precious! Thanks so much for keeping us updated and you guys will continue to be in our prayers!

Susan said...

Lori, it was awesome to see you holding the girls and to actually see the miracle God has done. We are overjoyed for you and your families. We will continue to pray God's grace and favor over your girls. Love you, susan george

Meg and Grant said...

Lori, you look beautiful and your babies are precious! Congratulations and we will continue to keep your family in our prayers!
Megan

Candy said...

Thinking of you and your family and praying daily for you all. The babies are just precious!
Candy Joyce